In addition to other Social Media Management Services, I also offer hosting and co-hosting of Twitter Parties. I am an experienced Twitter Party host, co-host, and panelist. A Twitter Party is a fast-paced virtual party held on Twitter that helps build buzz about your product or brand!
- Generally last 1-2 hours and can be held at any time of day although afternoon and evening are recommended for maximum participation.
- Great way to connect with people and engage in conversation about your brand and related topics.
- Organized and hosted by Mariah, a co-host, and up to three panelists to help focus the conversation and keep the party engaging.
- Sponsor – As the Twitter Party sponsor, you are responsible for providing the prizes for the party. I also encourage you to attend using your brand Twitter handle. It’s a great way to directly engage with your consumers
- Host – The party host will post an RSVP post one week before the party date, develop the hashtag for the party, and create the party Tweetgrid. The host will also develop promotional tweets about the party, assist in creating the questions, ask the questions during the party, and interacts with guests during the party.
- Co-host – The co-host retweets the questions and important information from the party host. They engage with party guests to keep the conversation flowing and is also in charge of drawing, announcing, and collecting prize winner information.
- Panelists – Party panelists engage with party guests to keep the conversation engaging.
- Guests – The guests are Twitter users participating in the Twitter Party. They tweet their responses/answers with the associated hashtag created for the party. They must RSVP and participate actively in the party to be eligible to win party prizes.
- Great way to build buzz for your product or brand as your name and hashtag will be tweeted across the twitter streams of all party attendees during the event
- Can generate hundreds to thousands of tweets in a small period of time
- Increased traffic to your website before, during, and after the Twitter party
- Track those who are interested in your brand and attended your party with the RSVP list or by searching your hashtag
- Low-cost advertising method with a large reach
What services do you receive when book your Twitter Party Hosting with Formula Mom?
- Experienced Twitter party host – Mariah has worked with variety of brands including International Delight, TCBY, Tommee Tippee, Jennie-O, Duda Fresh Foods, and AMDRO
- Develop a party theme and write script to help with time management
- Create and promote landing page for party promotion/collecting attendee info
- Use multiple social media channels for promotion and advertising of the party
- Organize and provide link to party Tweetgrid
- Hosting of party and gathering of prize winner information
- Report on number of Twitter followers gained as well as emails and Twitter handles collected through the party landing page
For pricing information and to discuss your particular needs, please contact Mariah at email@example.com. I look forward to working with you!