Mom bloggers are quickly becoming one of the top influential groups online. Thank you for realizing this new trend and considering working with me on Formula: Mom to help promote your brand.
Blog reviews and/or giveaways are an excellent way to gain exposure for your product and/or service. If you’re interested in working together, please read more about me and my family, then feel free to contact me to discuss the details!
- Reviews are free of charge if you provide a full size product for review. The product will not be returned.
- Review products or packages must be valued at $49.99 or more.
- Products will be reviewed within 2-6 weeks of product receipt. Specific dates can be discussed.
- Reviews will be promoted through social media outlets as well as the blog.
- Should a review be negative, I will contact you prior to posting the review to discuss the situation. I only post about products I believe in and if I am dissatisfied for any reason, I will be in contact.
- Giveaways are free of charge when associated with a product review.
- Without an associated review, giveaways can be hosted for $50 to cover the time used to host and promote the giveaway.
- Giveaways at Formula Mom generally run for 2 weeks although the length can be negotiated to meet the needs of the sponsor.
- Sponsors are responsible for shipping the giveaway prize to the winner. Please do not mail the giveaway prize to us along with the review product. If the giveaway product is sent to the reviewer, we will not be responsible for shipping it to the winner or shipping it back to the sponsor.
- After the giveaway has ended, the winner’s information will be provided to the sponsor, and the sponsor will be responsible for shipping the prize.
- Giveaways will be promoted on the blog, Twitter, Facebook, and various giveaway blogs and linkys.
- Optional entries can be made available and can include liking your Facebook page, following on Twitter, subscribing by email to your newsletter, etc.
- Per Facebook Promotion Guidelines, we cannot ask the reader to take an action on Facebook for an entry. Liking your page is okay. Actions on the wall will not be used for additional entry options.
- Per Google+ Terms of Servive, adding Google+ pages to circles cannot be included as a giveaway entry option.
- Purchases for bonus entries will not be allowed as they violate FTC regulations.
- Giveaways not associated with a review will be posted within a week of receiving payment.