November has arrived which means that Thanksgiving will be here before we know it! One thing I like about Thanksgiving is setting a table for the whole family. I love to add personal touches whenever we can and it’s simple with these Easy Thanksgiving Turkey Place Cards!
Easy Thanksgiving Turkey Place Cards
I think that homemade additions to the Thanksgiving table are just another way to make the family time even more special. Place cards are really versatile too. You can use them to label seats, label dishes, and even to write messages about things the family is thankful for and add them to the table! Plus they are so easy to make!
What you need:
- Craft foam Turkey shapes (available at Target, Walmart, Michaels, Hobby Lobby, etc.)
- Permanent marker or paint pen
What you do:
- Using glue, glue one turkey shape on top of a second turkey shape. Place the top shape slightly lower than the turkey in the back rather than gluing them right on top of each other.
- Let turkey dry and then glue to clothespin.
- Let dry and then use your marker or paint pen to write each person’s name on their place card.
- Clip to plates.
You can also use them to label food dishes at the big meal!
You can use any kind of craft foam turkey to make these. The ones we got are from the Dollar Spot at Target but we also have a pack from the craft store that we got last year.