This Easy Halloween Treat Cups post is sponsored by Global Influence with product samples provided by Hershey’s. All thoughts and experiences are my own.
Halloween season is in full swing around here. Everyone is talking about costumes and making plans for parties. W and I have been having fun crafting. While I’m not sure he really understands what is going to happen at the end of the month, I know he’s going to have a blast. So we’re having a good time getting in the spirit of the season.
When we received a generous assortment of Halloween candy from Hershey’s, I knew we had to come up with a way to display the goodies. W is loving doing art projects with me so I quickly came up with some super easy Halloween treat cups that we could make together!
Easy Halloween Treat Cups
These are so simple to make and I was able to find a pack of orange cups for $1 when I was out shopping. But you could always paint your own cups as well like we did with our Halloween Monster Cups.
What you need:
- Orange cups or cups painted orange
- Black marker or paint
- Green pipe cleaners
- Halloween candy
What you do:
- Paint cups orange if needed and allow to dry.
- Use black marker or paint to draw faces on front of orange cups.
- Glue one end of a green pipe cleaner to the inside of the cup. Let dry and then glue the other end of the pipe cleaner to the inside on the other side of the cup.
- Fill with tasty Halloween goodies!
These are great for getting the kids creative around Halloween. You could even add pizzazz with glitter or sequins. And W loves to add googly eyes to things whenever we have them in our craft cabinet!
If you’re looking for more creative ways to celebrate Halloween and the fall season, visit CelebratewithHersheys.