Easter is coming and one of my favorite things to do with the kids is decorate Easter eggs. We’ve colored eggs a few different ways over the past few years but I’m looking to branch out with our Easter Egg decorating ideas for kids! So I’m planning on breaking out some of our craft supplies and really getting creative with our eggs this year!
Easter Egg Decorating Ideas for Kids
I think Weston will love getting out the paint and glitter to make some fabulous Easter Eggs! And I’m ready to tackle the aftermath!
So here are a few of the ideas I’m thinking about this year:
- Fingerprint Easter Egg Decorating by Crafty Morning
- How to Make Foil Covered Easter Eggs by Suzy’s Sitcom
- Easy DIY Monogrammed Easter Eggs by Divine Lifestyle
- Rubber Band Easter Eggs by Simply Stacie
- Easter Egg Decorating Inspired by All You Magazine by Meaningful Mama
- Speckled Easter Eggs by Mom Foodie at Blommi.com
- Tissue Paper Easter Eggs by Thrifty DIY Diva
- Tie Dye Easter Eggs by Divine Lifestyle
- Egg Decorating Ideas: Eric Carle Eggs by Red Ted Art
- Baking Powder Easter Eggs by Mess for Less
- Decorate Easter Eggs with Straws and Paint by Crafty Morning
Last year our Glitter Polka Dot Easter Eggs were a huge hit so I think we may do them again this year!
Whether you go with more traditional Easter Egg Decorating Ideas with your kids or try something new, spending time together is what is most important! And this is a great way to make new memories that you’ll look back on with a smile as your kids grow up!
Tell me about your favorite Easter Egg decorating ideas!