Halloween is right around the corner and one of my favorite classic candies of the season is candy corn! I also think that candy corn is such a fun inspiration for crafts and fun activities with the kids during October. We used to count and graph them when I was teaching. Now I have gathered up some of my favorite candy corn crafts for kids to share!
13 Candy Corn Crafts for Kids
Whether it’s a tasty treat inspired by candy corn or a craft project using the candy, there are tons of ideas that are great to do with the kids. I also love using them in our dining room table centerpiece. All I do is fill a vase with candy corn and then I add in some spooky black branches I bought a few years ago. Drape some spider webs from the craft store on them and it’s the perfect Halloween centerpiece.
I really am easily inspired by candy corn! So here are some of my favorite ideas!
- Candy Corn Rice Krispies Treats by Simmworks Family (pictured)
- Candy Corn Marshmallows by Made to Be a Momma (pictured)
- Pom Pom Candy Corn Painting Craft by Crafty Morning (pictured)
- DIY Candy Corn Tree by Your Modern Family (pictured)
- Easy Paint Chip Candy Corn Banner by Formula: Mom
- Candy Corn Paper Plate Garland by Pin Junkie
- Candy Corn Torn Paper Craft by Mamas Like Me
- Pom Pom Candy Corn by Think Crafts
- Happy Candy Corn by Fun Family Crafts
- White Chocolate Candy Corn Pretzel Fudge by Lil Luna
- Candy Corn Footprint Cards by Evolving Motherhood
- Stained Glass Candy Corn by Crafts by Amanda
- Candy Corn on the Cob Craft by Nap Time Creations
I’m hoping to make a few of these with W over the next few weeks when he’s not at school. Some of them would make adorable decorations around the house!