I have always enjoyed the winter holiday season. The stretch from Thanksgiving through New Year’s Eve has always been one of my favorite times of the year. But now that I have kids, I find myself enjoying other smaller holidays just as much. I like a reason to get crafty and make cute things with the kids. And I also welcome a good reason to bake up some goodies in the kitchen! And Easter is a great reason to make White Chocolate Easter Bunny Candy! I think these little bunnies will be a hit at our family Easter get together!
White Chocolate Easter Bunny Candy
What you need:
- 12 oz. Package of Wilton White Chocolate Melts or Almond Bark (affiliate link: Candy Melts on Amazon)
- Bunny shape mold (affiliate link: available on Amazon)
- Easter/Spring Nonpareil candies
What you do:
- Melt Wilton chocolate in a microwave safe bowl stopping and stirring every 30 second until melted.
- Let cool 12 minutes.
- While the chocolate is cooling, add enough Easter/Spring nonpareils to cover the bottom of each candy mold.
- Once the chocolate is cool enough, pour into each candy mold until full.
- Place in the fridge to set (about 12 hours).
Once the chocolate is set, the candies the candies will pop right out of the molds. Super fun and really easy to do with the kids!
What I love about these is that you can easily change them up. By choosing a variety of sprinkles and even different colored candy melts, you can create a whole rainbow of fun Easter bunnies this year! Wouldn’t they be darling as part of an Easter place setting?