Affordable Iced Coffee Recipe
Many days I am so busy during the morning and early afternoon I don’t even realize if I’m getting tired or not. I guess it’s just what I like to call “mommy mode.” You might know what I’m talking about. As a parent, sometimes you just have so many things running through your head that you can’t shut it off to sleep!
so what happens when you hit a wall in the middle of the afternoon? In the winter I brew a pot of coffee and treat myself to a hot cup. Usually it works like a charm. I get my 2nd wind and I’m ready to go again!
When the thermometer climbs over 100 degrees, coffee is the last thing on my mind. But iced coffee is a different story! Same concept, just cold and refreshing. Make it at home and save yourself some money with this Peppermint Iced Coffee Recipe!
-Krista, Everyday Mom’s Meals
Peppermint Vanilla Iced Coffee Recipe
What you need:
- 1/2 cup of your favorite ground coffee
- 3 cup cold water, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup half and half, chilled
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- Ice cubes
What you do:
- Brew coffee in coffee maker using 1 1/2 cups water.
- Combine hot brewed coffee and sugar in glass bowl or pitcher.
- Stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Stir in remaining cold water and half and half.
- Add vanilla and peppermint and mix well.
- Chill until ready to serve. Serve over ice.