This post brought to you by Now Resorts & Spas. All opinions are 100% mine.
Thankfully the weather around here has been warming up, but even in Texas it's been a cold, cold winter. All I can think of is vacations to the beach or somewhere tropical. We're actually in the planning stages of a vacation in a few months so my mind is even more focused on getting out of town!
Even more tempting is the fact that Now Resorts & Spas are offering me the chance to win a trip for two to one of their All-inclusive luxury resort & Spas! So now I've been thinking about which vacation I would want to take! (Oh, and if I win, one of my readers wins as well! If I win and get to choose one of my readers to win as well, the winner will be chosen from comments on this post!)
All Now Resorts & Spas offer signature features and amenities as part of the Unlimited-Luxury® concept where everything is included. These features include:
-Spacious suites with standout amenities like 24-hour room service and daily restocked mini bars
- Average of seven gourmet, a la carte dining options ranging from Mexican cuisine to Italian, French and more – no wristbands or reservations required
- Lively bars serving unlimited premium brand beverages
- Explorer's Kids Club (ages 3-12) and Core Zone Teens Club (ages 13-17) with supervised activities by specially trained staff at no extra cost
- Unlimited Connectivity, a suite of interactive apps allowing guests to call send and receive international calls without incurring roaming charges, create personalized profiles to contact staff directly, receive up-to-date daily activity calendars and more
- Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience, allowing guests to enjoy dinner and entertainment at all nearby participating resorts
- Now Spa by Pevonia offering an array of indulgent treatments, from hydrotherapy to a massage to indigenous rituals. Features products from OPI and Pevonia.
Now to decide where I would want to go!
Now Larimar Punta Cana
Now Larimar Punta Cana is located on more than 700 yards of picturesque Caribbean Sea in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. This sounds like the resort for sports lovers with a batting cage, basketball court, and rock climbing wall. Now Larimar Punta Cana also offers an on-site casino that I know Grambo and I would enjoy. There is also a weekly market featuring local crafts, art, and jewelry. There would definitely be something for every member of the family to enjoy!
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico is located along the sapphire water of Banderas Bay, 15 minutes from Puerto Vallarta International Airport. Featuring archery and rifle ranges, kayaking at the Aquatic Center, complimentary green fees at 18-hole championship golf courses, and water fun for the whole family, this might be where my family would make the most memories! I think it would be a great option for Family travel!
Now Jade Riviera Cancun
Now Jade Riviera Cancun is located in Riviera Maya, Mexico, just 12 miles from the Cancun International Airport and minutes from the fishing town of Puerto Morelos. If your family is into entertainment it might be the trip for you with a treasure hunt around the hotel, musical trivia quiz by the pool, free kayak tour, live shows, and deep sea diving!
Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun
Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is also located in Riviera Maya, Mexico and is a AAA Four Diamond-award winning resort located just 15 minutes from Cancun International Airport. At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun you can relax with oceanfront yoga, enjoy movies on the beach, play beach soccer and volleyball, and participate in a variety of water sports! This sounds like a great place for an outdoor adventure!
So many choices full of the promise of some great family memories! I wonder which of the Now Resorts & Spas I should choose if I win!
Which of the Now Resorts & Spas would you visit if you won?
(If I win and get to choose one of my readers to win as well, the winner will be chosen from comments on this post! So tell me which resort you'd stay at in a comment and share this post daily on your social media with the hashtag #ResortEscape so it can be tracked! Maybe we'll win together!)