For me, summer is all about getting the chance to spend even more quality time with my family. Now that I’m a mom, I’m always on the hunt for affordable family fun ideas because I need to keep W entertained and I don’t have unlimited funds! This week I’ve gathered five of my favorite ideas from Formula Mom and some of my favorite blogs!
Affordable Family Fun Ideas
- Get the family outside and cooled off with 10 Ideas for a Family Splash Day!
- Consider free events at your local mall like Storytelling with Mickey & Friends at The Disney Store.
- On June 23rd you can participate in the Great American Backyard Campout!
- Head into the kitchen and make cookies! It will be fun no matter how they turn out!
- Mother’s Day is around the corner and kids of all ages can make this Mother’s Day card for mom or grandma!