Find Happiness with Gaiam TV
The holiday season should be all about happiness and joy. But what does happiness mean? I think it’s definitely different for everyone. For me it changes from day to day sometimes too! For me, happiness often revolves around my family. When they are happy, I find that I’m happy.
It also has to do with fulfillment for me as well. When I feel fulfilled in what I’m doing, I’m definitely happy. And most recently I’ve been reminded that when I’m eating well and staying physically active, I feel much happier too! Health is definitely an important key to happiness.
Speaking of health and happiness, have you heard of Gaiam TV?
Gaiam TV is the first streaming video subscription service designed to reach those interested in health and happiness. It’s like Netflix for the mind, body and spirit! As a new year quickly approaches, many people are thinking about getting healthier and living happier.
Gaiam TV’s ibrary of thought provoking movies and top documentary films is available whenever you have time! You can watch documentaries online with any of your devices! I love being able to check out videos like Happy. I enjoyed it one night while laying in bed with W.
It got me thinking about things I want to do in 2013 to boost my happiness.
- Stay active. I have fallen off the wagon a bit lately but I love getting out and jogging with W in the stroller. I also love hitting the gym as often as I can. I think it’s good for my body and my mind.
- Continue to enjoy the little things. I have been very focused on small things these days. Watching W sleep. Reading a book with him. Those quiet moments are truly special.
- More date nights. J and I definitely need to get more date nights in next year!
- Organize the garage. It’s a project that sits heavy on my shoulders. Finishing it would be very freeing!
- Read more. I haven’t been reading as much lately and I miss it. I have a ton of books downloaded and I need to get back in the habit!
Try Gaiam TV
If you want to learn more about getting happy and healthy in the new year, Gaiam TV is free to try! Gaiam TV’s $9.95 per month subscription fee allows unlimited content streaming. There are no strings attached with the subscription. You do not have to make a commitment and can cancel at anytime!
Gaiam TV is currently offering a free 10-day trial. And when you sign up for your free 10-day trial, you will automatically be entered to win a 3-month subscription and a cozy, organic fireside blanket. Sign up for your free trial here!
Check out Gaiam TV and the happiness video. Then tell me what you’re going to do next year to boost your own happiness!
Tell me what makes you happy!
Formula Mom Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Gaiam TV. I was compensated for this post however all experiences and opinions are 100% my own.