Crispy Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites Recipe
If there is one thing W loves right now, it’s banana! He could eat them all day long if we let him. He’s also a huge fan of peanut butter. He’ll eat it on almost anything! So when Krista from Everyday Mom’s Meals shared this Banana Bites recipe, I was excited! I have a bit of a sweet tooth and this is a healthier way to beat the chocolate cravings! Plus, it only needs 4 ingredients and you can make them in minutes!
Make Some Banana Bites
What you need:
- Peanut Butter
- Crisped Rice Cereal
- Chocolate Syrup
What you do:
- Cut each banana into 3-4 small sections.
- With a butter knife, spread peanut butter on all sides.
- Pour rice cereal into a small dish.
- Roll each banana section in cereal, covering it.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over top.
- Chill for about 10 minutes to set.
You can whip these up earlier in the day and chill them a bit longer so you don’t have to rush. Or you could make them together after that first day of school. It would be a fun way to spend time together after school. Plus, there would be tasty treats to enjoy when you were done!
I feel a new family tradition coming on!