A few weeks ago as Spring was in full force, we did some major spring cleaning around our house! I will admit that I don’t often do a lot of spring cleaning. I’m more into summer cleaning but sometimes it has to be done so J took W to visit Grammy for part of the day and the rest of us deep cleaned the first floor of our house. We have a lot of other areas in our house that need some cleaning and organizing and I have a list of things to do once school is out for the summer.
- Garage – When we moved, we combined two households and all of my sister’s things so we ended up putting a bunch of stuff into the garage. We plan to have a garage sale in early June so that will be the start of garage organization for us. It’s going to be a huge project but once we’re done it will be so rewarding!
- Extra bedroom – The extra bedroom is the other place that boxes were stashed away when we moved into our house. It’s been a blessing to have but my little brother is coming to visit in July and I would like him to have a place to sleep! So I’m hoping to get that room organized as soon as we have some space in the garage!
- Master bathroom – The master bathroom needs a deep cleaning and some organization. Our closets are in the bathroom and both J and I needed to organize our closets. We also need to make better use of the space under our sinks now that we have double sinks.
The bathroom is definitely a place where clean and fresh are important! It’s never good when you run out of toilet paper and there isn’t anymore in any of the cabinets. J is also a big fan of flushable wipes so it’s important to have those on hand as well. Now that we’re parents they come in very handy sometimes! Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper™ and Fresh Care Flushable Wipes™ definitely help out in the bathrooms in our home! They help the entire family get a clean and fresh feeling! Now if only they would help organize my bathroom!
Cottonelle calls the combination of Cottonelle toilet paper and flushable wipes the Cottonelle Care Routine but they want to know what you would name it! You can make suggestions and join the conversation to #NameIt at Facebook.com/Cottonelle. The Name Generator on Cottonelle Brand’s Facebook Page will allow you to create a name in three fun ways:
- The Randomizer: Simply click to get a name instantly
- The Personalizer: Answer a few questions for a personalized name
- The Customizer: Create a name to add to our Book of Names and enter for a chance to win a year’s supply of Cottonelle products.
You can also participate by following @Cottonelle on Twitter for exclusive opportunities to win #NameIt prizes and check out the Book of Names on Cottonelle.com to see what others have named their routine and get fun bathroom trivia!
What would you name the Cottonelle Care routine?
Formula Mom Disclosure: I was compensated for this post. All experiences and opinions are 100% my own.