Twist on a Favorite: Corn Dog Muffins
W is willing to try a lot of different foods. But he also sticks to his favorites. He isn’t a fan of hot dogs but he loves corn dogs. We all do actually. Because really, what’s not to love? But I don’t make corn dogs. The thought just seems far too complicated and I’m all about simple. Then Krista from Everyday Mom’s Meals shared this recipe for Corn Dog Muffins.
These I can make! These are delicious! And the entire family loves them! Plus, they are super cheap and easy to make! I can feed the entire family and have leftovers for W’s lunch for under $6!
Make Your Own
What you need:
- 2 eggs
- 2 boxes corn muffin mix
- 2/3 c. milk (Check your box to see egg and milk amounts.)
- 6 hot dogs, sliced
- Cooking spray
What you do:
- Prepare muffin mix according to box directions.
- Add hot dogs and stir to combine.
- Spray muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Fill each half way with the muffin mixture.
- Bake according to box directions.
- Serve with ketchup and mustard for dipping.
Makes 12-14 muffins.