17 St Patrick’s Day Crafts
The holidays just keep rolling along. No wonder it seems like a year flies by so quickly. While St. Patrick’s Day might not be as exciting as some of the other holidays on the calendar, it’s a great reason to make some cute crafts and decorations. In honor of St. Patrick’s Day on March 17th, I’ve tracked down some of my favorite St Patrick’s Day crafts to share with my readers!
- Easy Pipe Cleaner Shamrocks by Formula Mom (pictured)
- St. Patrick’s Day Mickey Mouse Ears by Disney DIY
- Leprechaun Paper Plate Craft by About a Mom (pictured)
- St. Patrick’s Day Decor: Lucky Pop Soda Label by Just Married with Coupons (pictured)
- Leprechaun Finger Puppet by The Kid’s Fun Review (pictured)
- How to Catch a Leprechaun by The Suburban Mom (pictured)
- Shamrock Wreath by A Cowboy’s Wife
- Paper Strip Shamrock Craft by hands on as we grow
- Handprint Rainbow and Pot of Gold by B-InspiredMama
- St. Patrick’s Day Wreath by vixen Made
- Tissue Paper Shamrock by sweet and lovely crafts
- St. Patrick’s Day Banner by A Night Owl
- Coffee Filter Shamrocks by Under the Table and Dreaming
- Clover Leaf Lei by Simple as That
- St. Patrick’s Day Treasure Hunt by Momtastic
- St. Patrick’s Day Countdown by Little Wonders’ Days
- Cotton Ball Cloud & Tissue Paper Rainbow by Everything Except the Grill
Green is Grambo’s favorite color so she’s a huge fan of the day! I happen to adore rainbows so I like to go in that direction. But basically we just like a reason to buy a new wreath for our entry way and decorate our mantle. I need to get a bit craftier and start making my own wreaths and decorations. Maybe one day… or maybe not!
How do you decorate for St. Patrick’s Day?
Check out all of my St. Patrick’s Day recipe and craft ideas!