17 St Patrick Day Recipes
Well, I’m not Irish but I am a teacher. Why does that matter? It means St. Patrick’s Day is a great reason to plan fun themed learning activities and some fun little treats. But I can’t just leave the fun at school! I have to bring it home to my little man now that I’m a mom. Plus, it’s a great reason to enjoy some sweet treats and I never turn down a reason to do that! But the challenge is deciding which of these great St Patrick Day Recipes I’m going to make this year!
- St. Patrick’s Day Chocolate Mint Candy Bark by Formula Mom (pictured)
- St. Patrick’s Day Cake Balls by Formula Mom (pictured)
- Rainbow Cupcakes by Simmworks Family Blog (pictured)
- Oatmeal Muffins with a Twist by Buttercream Bakehouse (pictured)
- Lucky Mint Brownies by The Maven of Social Media (pictured)
- Green Velvet Cupcakes by The Kid’s Fun Review (pictured)
- Mint Grasshopper Candy Bark by 7 on a Shoestring
- Double Chocolate Mint Dessert by Life as Leels
- Lucky You Mint Pie by MomStar
- St. Patrick’s Day Blondies by Fat Girl Trapped in a Skinny Body
- Lucky Leprechaun Cookie Bark by Your Home Based Mom
- Rainbow Cupcakes by Our Best Bites
- St. Patrick’s Day Mint Chocolate Squares by Life with Lauren
- Shamrock Rice Krispies Treats by Little Birdie Secrets
- Lucky Irish Kisses by My Little Gems
- Mint Chocolate & Peanut Butter Grahams by Great Oak Circle
- Green Popcorn & Pretzel Party Mix by The Yummy Life
- Shamrock Marshmallow Pops by Poca Cosa
I have wanted to try my hand at some rainbow cupcakes or a rainbow cake for a while, so I might make that. But it’s hard to resist all of the chocolate goodies too! I’m telling myself I can only make one… or two…
How do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with your family?
Check out all of my St. Patrick’s Day recipe and craft ideas!