14 Conversation Hearts Crafts
When it comes to Valentine’s Day, conversation hearts are my thing. I love eating them (orange and pink are my favorites) but I also love decorating with them. I just think they are adorable probably because I love the colors and heart shape! Decorating with them fabulous and they are also great for learning activities. But I also adore sweets inspired by them. Cookies shaped like conversation hearts? Love it! So I gathered 14 of my favorite conversation hearts crafts and recipes to share with you!
- Conversation Hearts Topiaries by Our Forever House
- Conversation Hearts Printable at i heart Nap Time
- Conversation Hearts Cheesecakes by Hungry Happenings
- Conversation Hearts Fudge Recipe by Brach’s
- Conversation Heart Bark by Culinary Concoctions by Peabody
- Homemade Marshmallow Conversation Hearts by a farmgirl’s dabbles
- Conversation Heart Cookies by cupcakes and cashmere
- Valentine Conversation Hearts Decorations by artsy-fartsy mama
- DIY Conversation Hearts Necklace by creating couture parties
- Conversation Heart Marshmallow Pops by Sweet Simple Stuff
- Conversation Heart Toast by Hungry Happenings
- Mini Conversation Heart Cakes by Oink!
- Homemade Conversation Hearts by Serious Eats
- Sweetheart Wreath by Crafts and Sutch