10 Easy Christmas Crafts
The holidays are right around the corner and I’m already on the hunt for easy christmas crafts to do with W and my kids at school! I prefer crafts that kids can do mostly on their own. They can be messy but I also like the supply list to be fairly simple. As you know, I like things that are easy!
So, I scoured some of my favorite blogs and websites and found 10 Easy Christmas Crafts that I am considering trying out myself!
- Jingle Bell Sticks from Little Family Fun are a great way to get crafty and make music!
- Snowman Puffy Paint from A Little Delightful is extremely easy and can be colored with food coloring as well! I’m thinking we could do a lot with this idea!
- Toilet Paper Roll Santa from Family Fun would be a great way to use up some of the toilet paper rolls I have been saving all year!
- Painting with a Christmas Tree from Ramblings of a Crazy Woman is a great way to incorporate different sensory experiences into holiday crafts!
- The Snowy Pinecone from Preschool Daze is a great way to celebrate the holidays or winter season.
- Paper Plate Christmas Wreath from Our Crafts N Things is one of my favorites! I love paper plate crafts!
- Bead Ornaments from Make and Takes are fabulous for working on fine motor skills. And you end up with adorable ornaments when you’re done!
- Egg Carton Snowmen from Little Family Fun are different from anything I’ve seen before!
- Candy Cane Button Craft from Ramblings of a Crazy Woman is great for kids of all ages!
- Christmas Handprint Crafts at Crazy About My Baybah are always a hit!
And don’t forget 5 of my favorite Easy Christmas Crafts I shared last year!